Holistic Dry Feed for Cats
Suitable for kittens, adults and senior cats
Our cats just love it and it is packed with Super Food
Eden 85/15 Country Cuisine, cat food without wheat, gluten free but with plenty of Omega 3 and 6. Nutritional complete food with high quality meat. Due to the traditionally bred freshly prepared duck, grass-fed lamb, rabbit, deer and whole eggs, it seems to be the perfect delicious meal for cats. Because it also contains carrot, spinach rose buds, it is probably the healthiest cat food on the market. Based on your cat’s ancestral diet with quality protein adapted to the cat’s natural food intake. Real Super Food for Cats:
- 85% meat, 15% fruit and vegetables.
- Low carbohydrate content with fruits and vegetables
- Formulated without White Potato
- No Grain, potato or Gluten
- Coconut Oil furthermore gives multi-health benefits
- Freshly prepared meats from human grade quality sources
- Prebiotics to support digestion
- Health supporting Herbs, Vitamins and Minerals
- Additional Joint Supplements
Metabolisable Energy:3850 kCal/kg (385 kCal/100g)
Available in 1.5kg and 4kg bags plus a 10kg breeder bag
This is how the Edens Holistic cat food prepare the food:
Eden gently steame the ingredients at approx 90 degrees Celsius, which produces a highly digestible food and furthermore holds all the nutrients intact.
The food is hydrated and will contain 290g of high quality meat for each 100g of product. But equally important are the additives and trace elements added to the food: Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) and Chondroitin that strengthen the bones and joints. They ad Vitamins A, D3 and E. And important minerals like iron, zinc, manganese, copper, calcium, selenium and taurine they also add. Together with the natural vitamins and minerals found in meat, fruits and vegetables, it ensures that your cat is healthy, happy and well functioning.
And it tastes just heavenly. Vores katte her hos Bunny and Cat gider ikke røre andre mærker kattefoder, når de samtidig får serveret Edens tørkost.
The animals used for Eden Feed come from registered slaughterhouses that are regulated under veterinary control, ensuring that animal welfare standards are adhered to:
- 1 Freedom from hunger and thirst – access to fresh water and a diet for full health and energy
- 2 Freedom from discomfort – An appropriate environment with shelter and comfortable resting place
- 3 Freedom from pain, injury and disease – prevention or rapid treatment
- 4 Freedom to express normal behavior – Sufficient space and facilities, company of the animal’s own species
- 5 Freedom from fear and distress – Conditions and treatment that prevent mental illness
Freshly Prepared Duck 42%, Freshly Prepared Lamb 15.5%, Dried Other 12%, Sweet Potato 8%, Freshly Prepared Venison 8%, Dried Rabbit 2%, Tapioca 2%, Chickpeas 2%, Whole Dried Egg 2% Dried Lamb 2% , Duck Liver 1.5%, Pea Fiber 0.24%, Coconut Oil 0.24% Carrot, Spinach, Lucerne, Rosehips, Burdock Root, Chamomile, Seaweed, Cranberry, Anise and Fenugreek, Marjoram, Oregano, Parsley, Sage, Thyme, Vitamins and Minerals, Fructooligosaccharides 460 mg / kg, glucosamine 340 mg / kg, MSM 340 mg / kg, chondroitin sulfate 240 mg / kg.
Crude protein: 38%, crude oil and fats: 22%, crude fiber: 2%, crude ash: 11.5%, moisture: 7%, Omega 6: 3.8%, Omega 3: 0.3%, Calcium: 2, 3% 1.4%.
Vitamins: Vitamin A 24,000 IU / kg, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1,500 IU / kg, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 600 IU / kg. Enriched with essential vitamins and oils. No synthetic antioxidants.
Ferrore Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 440 mg / kg, Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 580 mg / kg, Manganese Correlate of Amino Acids Hydrate 175 mg / kg, Copper Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 44 mg / kg, Potassium Iodide 1 mg / kg, Sodium selenite 0.6 mg / kg. Amino acids: L-Carnitine 105 mg / kg, DL-Methionine 2000 mg / kg, Taurine 1900mg / kg.