Perfect feed bowl for free roam bunnies and cats
This scale feeding bowl is ideal for both cats and rabbits of all sizes because it has a perfectly handy size, is easy to clean and can weigh your pet’s daily feed volume. The Petkit Fresh bowl can contain 450 ml and weigh in intervals of 1g up to 2kg. And then it is made of a special antibacterial material. In addition, it has a non-slip bottom so your animal will not mess around with it and waste water or food on the floor.
Which rabbits and cats are best suited to the weight bowl:
The Petkit bowl with built-in weight is especially good if your cat or rabbit has become a little overweight, or you have an old or an animal on a special diet, where you need to keep track of feed intake and where you need to be sure there is no bacterial residues in the feed. It is also good if you have a rabbit or cat that needs to be top trained for exhibitions etc. Or if you just like keeping your animal in healthy shape. Also if you have small kittens that need a certain amount of feed by size.
Nice design and good features:
- Petkit has made the food bowl with an antibacterial material “BioCleanAct”, which ensures the feeding is done without the growth of bacteria, which causes diarrhea, among other things.
- The dish is washed by hand at up to 50 degrees
- The scale in the bowl weighs with 1 gram accuracy. Up to 2kg
- It can weigh in both grams and pounds
- 3 AAA batteries are used which last for up to 2 years
- Non-slip bottom
- Slight inclination for comfortable posture
The bowl measures approximately 7″ in diameter and 2″ in height. We also have a large food bowl with weight that can hold 1.7 kg of feed or water.